GreenTech is the global meeting place for all professionals involved in horticulture technology. GreenTech focuses on the early stages of the horticulture chain and production issues relevant to growers. The show is now an annual event having orginally been held biennially at the RAI, Amsterdam. GreenTech in June 2020 will mark the show’s fifth edition.
GreenTech was created in close co-operation with industry, sector organisations and market leaders to deliver a highly relevant event for the international horticultural industry; it has firmly filled the void left by the demise of HortiFair back in 2012 and established itself as a global meeting place for all professionals involved in horticulture technology. The 2019 edition attracted 12,489 visitors from 114 countries (84% of which have confirmed their intention to re-visit in 2020) along with 474 exhibitors. Visitors to the next edition will see vertical farming, glasshouse equipment, climate and internal technology, horticultural supplies, machinery and equipment, R&D, propagation and breeding and glasshouse construction. There is an extensive educational seminar programme planned, focussing on food and flower crops, climate, water and energy and trends and innovation, that runs alongside the show.
GreenTech offers an exciting opportunity for both new and experienced British exporters to present their latest product developments, services and innovations to global growers and breeders, with the event providing everything they need to grow and to optimise production in vegetable, floriculture, glass and open field horticulture.
The Commercial Horticultural Association (CHA) is organising the British group participation / British pavilions at the show and is able to offer the package below to British firms:
• A prime location for British pavilion in hall 10. The minimum stand is 9m2, 12m2 on a corner, and all stands are a minimum of 3m deep, but firms may request stand size of choice above this; we accommodate requirements on a best endeavour basis. Space is limited; book quickly to secure!
• A comprehensive British themed pavilion and stand package designed so that you can just turn up and display products. Package includes walls, carpet, lighting, electrical connection and a UK power point, fascia with name, lockable counter and stand cleaning. Table / chairs / shelves and other display aids can be ordered via the CHA appointed stand contractor.
• Help with freight, travel and accommodation and other logistics from CHA’s dedicated event organisers
• Advice and information about how to prepare for and how to maximise your presence at the show
• The support at the show of an industry information stand, organised by CHA and manned by its experienced team
• Press releases publicising goods and services of the British group participants
• A preview sent to nurseries, growers, international trade contacts and the key European trade media. Copies are also distributed to trade visitors from the CHA stand at the show
• Preferential admin fee for CHA members
• Government grants of £1,500 to help offset the cost of a stand are available to eligible SME’s (phone CHA to check potential eligibility as the rules have recently changed)
Calls to action: Please click the links