3,077 exhibitors and 76, 000 visitors attend Fruit Logistica each February to realise their full business potential within the global fresh produce trade and across the entire fresh produce sector:
• Fresh fruit and vegetables • Cultivation systems
• Dried fruit and nuts • Computer and internet solutions
• Packaging and labelling • Produce handling and storage
• Transport and logistical systems • Press and media
Fruit Logistica covers every single sector of the fresh produce business and provides a complete picture of the latest innovations, products and services at every link in the international supply chain.
It thus offers superb networking and contact opportunities to the key decision-makers in every sector of the industry, including growers and wholesalers; many UK companies have achieved success from attending.
Let CHA take the stress away from your overseas tradeshow participation. We simplify the process of exhibiting, help you prepare for and make the most of the show, promote the British group presence and make your exhibiting experience as smooth and trouble-free as possible.
The Commercial Horticultural Association (CHA) is organising the British group participation / British pavilion at the show and is able to offer the package below to British firms:
• Government grants of £1,500 to help offset the cost of a stand are available for eligible firms. To be eligible you must be an SME, new to export (ie roughly less than 25% of turnover export related) or have been exporting for <10 years, bring revenue into the UK from export sales and must not have received DIT TAP funding on more than five occasions since April 2009
• A preview sent out to international trade contacts in the sector and the key German and international trade media. Copies are also distributed to trade visitors from the CHA information stand
• Preferential rates on the CHA administration fee for CHA members
• A prime location for the British pavilion in the centre of the show. The minimum stand is 9m2, 12m2 on a corner, and all stands are a minimum of 3m deep, but firms may request stand size of choice above this; we accommodate requirements on a best endeavour basis. Space is limited; book quickly to secure!
• A comprehensive British themed pavilion and stand package designed so that you can just turn up and display products. Package includes walls, carpet, lighting, electrical connection and a power point, fascia with name, lockable counter, table and chairs and stand cleaning
• Help with freight, travel and accommodation and other logistics from CHA’s dedicated events team
• Advice and information about how to prepare for and how to maximise your presence at the show
• The support at the show of an industry information stand, organised by CHA and manned by its experienced team
• Press releases publicising goods and services of the British group participants
Calls to action: Please click the links