IPM Essen is the international trade fair for plants and the world’s leading trade fair for horticulture. It is the only specialist trade fair of its kind to cover the entire value chain of plants, including production, technology, floristry, garden features and point of sale.
No other plant fair offers trade visitors such a comprehensive market overview and so many multifaceted novelties. 1,564 exhibitors from 45 nations and over 54,000 visitors from all over the world attended the 2018 edition of the show with around 40% of these coming from outside Germany. Over 24% of up and coming attendees have been in the industry for less than 5 years.
If you are looking to sell into the world’s plant sector, IPM Essen is a must attend show for you!
The Commercial Horticultural Association (CHA) is organising the British group participation / British pavilions at the show and is able to offer the package below to British firms:
• A prime location for the British pavilion in the centre of the Nursery / Plants sector and satellite stands in the Technical sector. The minimum stand is 9m2, 12m2 on a corner, and all stands are a minimum of 3m deep, but firms may request stand size of choice above this; we accommodate requirements on a best endeavour basis. Space is limited; book quickly to secure!
• A comprehensive British themed pavilion and stand package, designed so that you can just turn up and display products. Package includes walls, carpet, lighting, electrical connection and a UK power point, fascia with name, lockable counter and stand cleaning. Table / chairs / shelves and other display aids can be ordered via the CHA appointed stand contractor
• Government grants of £1,500 to help offset the cost of a stand are available for eligible firms. To be eligible you must be an SME, new to export (ie roughly less than 25% of turnover export related) or have been exporting for <10 years, bring revenue into the UK from export sales and must not have received DIT TAP funding on more than five occasions since April 2009. If you have questions about the funding, Theresa Swann or Katie-Mai Smith, +44 (0) 1959 565 995
• Help with freight, travel and accommodation and other logistics from CHA’s dedicated event organisers
• Advice and information about how to prepare for and how to maximise your presence at the show
• The support at the show of an industry information stand, organised by CHA and manned by its experienced team
• Press releases publicising goods and services of the British group participants
• A preview sent out to nurseries, growers, international trade contacts and the key German trade media plus selected garden and mail order retailers in Germany. Copies are also distributed to trade visitors from the CHA information stand at the show
• Preferential rates for CHA administration fee for CHA members
Calls to action: Please click the links