Fruit Attraction is an international show for the fruit, salad and vegetable sector, held in the heart of Spain. For anyone wishing to trade with the Iberian Peninsular, Fruit Attraction is an exciting opportunity to meet the growers, middle men and retailers at the end of one growing season and looking forward to the next. The event is also an important international meeting place for South American countries in particular convening in Madrid.
Anyone trading in fresh produce, herbs and spices, nuts and catering products will either be exhibiting or visiting. Other areas of trade include seeds, fertilisers, post harvest and IT, processing, refrigeration, packaging and labelling, transport and logistics. In fact anything the grower / producer needs for a successful business.
In 2018 the show attracted 1,621 exhibitors and 81,235 visitors from 122 countries. The pleasant exhibition halls, all located off a wide open air walkway, are situated on one level with excellent opportunities for networking. With assistance from the British Embassy in Madrid, who will be on hand with Spanish speakers, the CHA is organising the British group and pavilion and has secured funding for eligible companies to participate.
The CHA is organising the British group / British pavilion at the show and is able to offer the package below to British firms:
• A prime location for British pavilion in hall 4. The pavilion will consist of small stands of 6m2 / 8m2 with a central meeting area (supported by DIT). Firms may request stand size of choice above this and will be accommodated on a best endeavour basis. Space is limited; book quickly to secure!
• A comprehensive British themed pavilion and stand package designed so that you can just turn up and display products. Package includes walls, carpet, lighting, electrical connection and a power point, fascia with name and stand number, counter, two shelves and stand cleaning. Tables and chairs will also be provided in the central meeting and refreshments area. Other display aids can be ordered via the CHA appointed stand contractor. The cost, to include space, is £399 / m2 (see full cost factors overleaf)
• DIT grants of £1,500 to help with costs are available to eligible SME’s (CHA to check potential as the rules have recently changed)
• Help with freight, travel, hotels and other logistics from CHA’s dedicated event organiser
• Advice and information about how to prepare for and how to maximise your presence at the show
• The support at the show of an industry information stand, organised by CHA and manned by its experienced team
• Press releases publicising goods and services of the British group participants
• A preview sent to nurseries, growers, international trade contacts and the key European trade media. Copies also distributed to trade visitors from the CHA stand at the show
• Preferential admin fee for CHA members
Questions or want more information? Call Theresa Swann
P: +44 (0)1959 565 995 E: firstname.lastname@example.org