Fruit Logistica 2019 CHA Base Space announcement
Fruit Logistica, Berlin, Wednesday 6 to Friday 8 February 2019
Do you need a base at the huge Messe Berlin site for Fruit Logistica?
A space to meet, greet and display brochures; that you can call your own?
Where you can meet and offer guests a refreshment or two, without queuing for a seat in one of the cafes?
All without having to pay for a full stand presence
If so, CHA has just the space for you!
3,239 exhibitors and 78,000 visitors from 84 countries were present at Fruit Logistica 2018 to realise their full business potential within the global fresh produce trade and across the entire fresh produce sector. This show offers superb networking and contact opportunities to the key decision-makers in every sector of the industry, including growers and wholesalers; many UK companies have achieved success from attending.
• Fresh fruit and vegetables • Press and media
• Dried fruit and nuts • Computer and internet solutions
• Packaging and labelling • Cultivation systems
• Transport and logistical systems • Produce handling and storage
The cost for a small area of the CHA / My Base Space stand, dedicated to your company to include a table (containing sign showing your company logo), three chairs, literature rack and one-way shipment of a box of literature / business cards (no more than 14kg) from the CHA’s head office in Brasted, Kent, to the stand in Berlin and with access to light refreshments at the show, is £1,950+VAT.
This also includes a single exhibitor representative pass. Additional passes can be obtained / provided on request but cost around €40 for the duration of the show. CHA personnel will be manning the area so you do not have to have a representative present for the duration of the show, unless you wish to do so.
For eligible SME companies, DIT funding of £1,500 could potentially be offset against this cost. Please see the terms and conditions for DIT Tradeshow Access Programme funding or call CHA if you have any questions. +44 (0)1959 565 995 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Email email@example.com to confirm that you wish to proceed and take part in this initiative. Include a jpeg of your company logo.
2. Submit payment of £1,950+VAT to CHA; a receipted invoice will be issued.
3. Send your box of brochures / business cards to CHA’s head office (address below) to arrive no later than Friday 14 December.
4. If appropriate apply for the DIT funding by submitting the application form to CHA no later than Friday 14 December but please remember places are limited.